Ran into some alignment problems with the sidewalks... Fixed them now. Also changed the shader on the sidewalks so they stand out a little ore till I put on textures and normals.
I got a little concerned about the poly count, regardless of the Occlusion Culling it seems like it may get a little high.
So I looked into old open world games like GTA:3 and saw that their poly count is far higher than mine is. So I'm not worried... In fact, I'll probably make higher poly assets than GTA:3 as GTA:3 is quite old... but that's quite the relief... Obviously I'm not aiming for textures, shadows or normal maps equal to GTA:3 hahaha.