Thursday 1 January 2015

On Call Patch 1.05

The patch has been uploaded successfully after some trouble regarding keys and licenses that were changed when I re-installed my OS.

From what I understand, this patch may take far longer to upload from Sony to PSN as their staff are on holiday. Its understandable and totally cool, I just thought I'd mention it here.

They have informed me that it could take up to Jan 14 before anyone even looks into the patch, so I thank you all in advance for your patience and understanding.

In the mean time, I hope to be able to share some new things with everyone soon. Things have been more than hectic here with the holidays and all. But I will have stuff to show off soon enough.

Lastly, I'm a day late, but I wish everyone a great new year.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2015 to you as well. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with this year. Thanks for all the great work you've done too!

    ReplyDelete