Tuesday 17 February 2015

New Project - Sneak Peak

Work is going really well on this new project, however we don't have anything quite up to the level that we want before we can reveal or show anything significant...

SO, I've decided that I would like to share just a small sneak peak of some concept screens... Please remember that this is extremely early work and is not final in any way, its very rough and unfinished.

Hope you guys like it though as we have been working extremely hard on this project. We are excited to show more soon.



4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Looking forward to hearing and seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll show more as soon as its up to a decent level.

      Delete
  2. Please let me know if you'd like any help with a logo, ads or possible in-game art. Would love to help out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know if anything pops up, although we are far away from doing any of those things ;)

      Delete