Monday 29 July 2013

So I've been asked to say some things about what I would like to hear from press and fans and what I don't want to hear from them.

I guess from the press I would like to hear that it packs content and quality almost akin to an AAA game. Its where indy games should strive to be as every day technology and software becomes more efficient and easy to use. So Its achievable for indies to exist again like they did back on the PS one with devs like Naughty Dog or Insomniac. 2 man devs making Crash and Spyro. That disappeared for 2 generations due to complexity and cost, but its coming back now with easy tools and hardware.

Simplicity means more creativity.

What I don't want to hear is that the game is "just another cheap indy game" that would be what I'm definitely striving my hardest not to be. I want to make a 'quality', 'full' and 'fun' experience, but at the price of an indy game instead of a blockbuster. That's what I want fans and critics to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment