Sunday 1 September 2013

So, I've been fighting against the clock here to complete, texture, rig, skin, animate and import my main character into unity for the video I was going to upload today with gameplay, but alas, because of life and family drama, I've not been able to meet todays dead line... But no worries, I will be done by Monday earliest and Tuesday latest, I will upload a pre-alpha video then with some gameplay.

Its no use showing the pre-alpha now as its not representative at all of the feel of the gameplay, but Im going strong and Ill upload a screen or two to show my current progress.

As you can probably see, I've made good progress on getting the functions behind the hud working to the point where I just need to replace the text with gui sprites, and I even have an aimer in there somewhere... And the character is coming along well.





No comments:

Post a Comment