Monday 23 June 2014

Pebbles the Penguin RELEASED

Its finaly out there!

After many long days of trying to figure out what to do to publish an app on google play, I think Ive done it... Now, Im not sure Ive done it right, as I know just about nothing about this stuff... But thats why I decided to make the game.

Ive put the price as low as Im aloud to (Idk why $1 is the lowest) But I needed to learn how to do this stuff and therefor hope that Its done right so I can start making some cash and making many more projects in the future.

Just a reminder again. I have no idea what Im doing, I think that Ive done this right, only time will tell, but if anything is wrong I WILL fix it.

I know its small and I know it only took a week to make, but none the less I hope you enjoy.












Edit, having some difficulties on my end, nothing to worry about on your end tho.


No comments:

Post a Comment