Monday 22 June 2015

New demo

I'm uploading a new build of the Pre-Alpha for The Ballad of Crater.

This time I'm uploading a build for Mac and Linux as well as for Windows. I hope it works for everyone, as I've personally only tested the Windows version.

We've fixed and changed a lot for this next build and we continue to work hard on the final build of the Pre-Alpha. We're still working hard at implementing recommended changes, as well as adding in a new story cutscene so that players can get an idea of whats going on.

Please give us any feedback so we can strive to make the game better before its final Pre-Alpha thats coming up soon.

Hope things are going well for everyone and I hope to post a link to the download as soon as its uploaded!

(Early concept for cutscene)


No comments:

Post a Comment