Monday 8 June 2015

Ramblings

So I guess I should start with good news. Development for the next demo is going well, I cant wait for everyone to get it in their hands and see all the changes and fixes we've made according to their feedback.

This was an extremely early build and I think it will show when people play the next, more polished build.

The next thing is that Its always a little disheartening when people take a pre-alpha and do not understand that it is essentially a broken or unfinished build. Negative feedback that isn't helpful but rather just tells me that the game is broken and unfinished and shit doesn't help at all. I don't mind if you don't like our games, but please understand that these builds are not finished, so don't treat them as such.

Lastly, I found out today that my first ever game, while not having any sales to date, has actually been pirated a good few times and sits at a rating of 4/5... That's not bad and to be honest I'm just happy people got to play it and that they liked it enough to even get a few clones on the Play store.

On a side note. I'm considering making some artwork in my spare time so I can improve my skill. It will be fun and give me a chance to make some art for shows / games / comics that I enjoy.

Well, that's me rambling on. Hope everything is going well with everyone and hopefully the next demo will be out within weeks and everyone can give it a go and see how much better its coming along!

No comments:

Post a Comment