This is great news for us, as its good to see our hard work come together.
- Made space camera able to lock behind player or orbit player as it was requested by testers
- Tweaked Creep animations
- Changed 6 levels to be more interesting / challenging
- Replaced dialog with new better dialog
- Added "loading" text when loading
- Added more conventional controls, at the request of testers
- Fixed Audio bugs
- Fixed general crashes and bugs
- I'm happy with the performance of the game everywhere EXCEPT ONE CORRIDOR! Its super frustrating, as the entire game runs 45-60fps, yet there is this one corridor that runs at 30fps... i know its not the end of the world, but I feel I am not happy with not delivering far over 30fps... I can understand 30fps when say, there's a flashlight, props, creeps and 4xMSAA, not when its an empty corridor with no lights or AA... I will do my best to optimize this!
- Upload Game-play video of On Call being played on the PlayStation Vita
- Upload to PSM Store
- Decide on Price
- Decide on Screenshots / Final Icon
These things will be done by the end of tomorrow. I was hoping to be done by tonight, but alas, there is that 1 corridor that is giving me grief, so it will have to wait. After all, its better to delay a game as a delayed game can always be better, but a rushed game can never be better... But we've run out of time and budget, so this is the last little push we can give :P
Here's some screens captured directly from my PlayStation Vita, as well as our Icon: