Monday 22 September 2014

Stuff

So obviously I've been spending most my time working on new content / patches for On call. But I've also been doing some experimenting on several projects. One of which is extremely fun and even a little unique. Its a concept that I would love to share with you guys over the next few days. I've gotten a lot of the main features running and I just keep thinking of fun new things to add to it.

On Call is obviously my main priority and so this side project is significantly smaller. In fact, most the work I've done for it has been on my laptop during lectures at university, where as my work on On Call consumes most my free time (IE when not studying) at home.

I hope to have something fun to show you about this new idea within the coming days, as well as some great progress to share about On Calls new levels and story I just know you guys will like both these things as I like them and I'm incredibly excited about them.

So keep your eyes peeled!

Also, still no news from Sony on the new patch. So if its not up by tomorrow it will probably take another week... Again, I'm sorry its taking so long. This experience makes me wish I had one of those systems like MMOs have where I can send out updates to my own games... Will look into this.

So in summary:

  • Soon I'll be showing off a new idea
  • Soon I'll be showing off entirely new levels for On Call
  • Soon I'll be showing of my new IA system and new enemy types, such as rebel soldiers for On Call
  • Soon the patch will be live
These things all take time to make by myself, but I know they're worth it and I hope you enjoy it when its all done.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds very interesting. Looking forward to the updates and learning about your new ideas!

    ReplyDelete